This document contains an history of all changes to the API.
- 2023-May-24: new model
- 2023-May-18: new models
- 2023-Apr-27: new endpoint
/edit-imageproviding access to the model Instruct-Pix2Pix, enabling general-purpose editing of images with text instructions
- 2023-Apr-24: new prompt weighting syntax parser: adds support for the
(word word:weight)syntax, and fixes bugs and slowdowns that would rarely occur in some edge cases
- 2023-Apr-15: public release of the
api.dezgo.comAPI, with documentation at
- 2023-Apr-04: added models Anything 5 and CyberRealistic 1.3
- 2023-Apr-01: added
- 2023-Mar-20: several backend improvements to maximize infrastructure reliability
- 2023-Mar-08: added prompt weighting
- 2023-Mar-02: revamped the model list and associated documentation
- 2023-Feb-26: the total number of supported diffusion models is now 57 + added a new "models" field in /info to be able to retrieve metadata about each model
- 2023-Feb-10: support for request parameters serialized as JSON (in addition to FormData / Multipart)
- 2023-Jan-07: added 7 new finetuned models:
- 2022-Dec-21: added Real-ESRGAN upscaling, as a parameter on existing methods and as a new standalone /upscale method.
- multi-model selection for text2image/image2image (SD 1.4/1.5/SD 2.0 512px/SD 2.0 768px/SD 2.1 512px/SD 2.1 768px/WaifuDiffusion 1.3/Anything3.0/Trinart2.0)
- specialized inpainting models (SD-inpaint-1/SD-inpaint-2)
- new samplers: DPM, Euler, Euler-Ancestral
- default settings: DPM sampler with 30 steps
- image resolutions can now be a multiple of 8px (instead of 64px previously)
- 2022-Oct-22: upgrade the model to Stable Diffusion v1.5 + new finetuned autoencoder f8-ft-MSE. This provides incremental improvements to fine details like eyes, teeth, hands but also overall composition/proportions.
- 2022-Oct-13: reduced minimum resolution to 320x320
- 2022-Sep-18: added new methods: "image2image" and "inpainting"
- 2022-Sep-17: added new "sampler" field with possible values: "k_lms", "ddim", "pndm"
- 2022-Sep-17: bump the range of possible seed values to 4294967295 (unsigned 32-bit integer)
- 2022-Sep-07: added response header
x-input-seed, containing the seed used to generate the image (which can either be randomly generated by the API or chosen by the user)